BBW Beauties June Issue




Hello I am Tammie Starr,

I am a professional model for plus size women who have curves. I have been a model since nineteen I have always loved fashion and seeing the models how they walk on runway. It has always been one of my passions in the fashion world. I never thought cause I was curvy and very tall I could be a model. Only size 0 like a walking skelton it reminded me a walking hanger. I thought to myself I know if us volupteous women could only do that and make the designs even more marketable for the fashion designers we could really change the modeling industry. I was always pushing doors open when they were close and saying if only you could give me a chance to show you I have talent. I remember my first modeling job in a commerical Ferrors Fashions as a spokesmodel for store. I saw the other models very skinny and I curvy. I said Tammie you can do it show the wold what you are made of I was 5ft11 at the time. I hated being tall always comments that were not nice. I grew up from thinking I am the tallest girl with curves out there. I did have low self esteem back then. My father never told me I was pretty just that your so tall and you could never be a model cause your fat. I put my efforts even more to go out there and make it come true. I went to go try out for Miss Plus Top Models and it was a blessing to see women out there just like me. I walked on the runway woth my speech head held high saying I am here today to let all of you beautiful volupteous women out there to build self confidence and esteem. It doesnt matter what size shape or color God made us just the way we are. I showed the world my talent that night and went home as the first runner up and got a beautiful crown and sash. I was so proud saying God thank you for shining in me and showing I can be whatever I want in my life. It made me stronger and I was so proud that day. I say to all the women out there never give up on your dreams go for it and reach high. I know God gave me alot of talent and I wanted to shine like never before. I always encourage women with low self esteem and to build self confidence on anything you want to do in life. Keep shining Love and blessings Tammie Starr






No comments:

Post a Comment